Moffitt Cancer Center leadership values the contributions of all volunteers, and they demonstrate this appreciation through the benefits provided. Volunteers at Moffitt are invited to participate in any of the many discounts offered to our employees. Moffitt specific benefits to volunteers include:
- Adult volunteers receive a free meal in the cafeteria on the day that they volunteer.
- 20 percent discount in Lori’s Gift Shop when you show your volunteer ID badge
- Complimentary valet parking - Please note: All USF students with student parking hang-tags must park in USF designated parking as required by USF.
- Annual flu shot at no cost
Of course, some of the most valuable benefits are intrinsic, such as:
- Making a positive impact on your community’s quality of life
- Making a difference to someone else
- Gaining work and life experience
- Meeting new friends
- Building self-esteem and self-confidence
- Strengthening leadership skills
- Experiencing diversity
- Deciding on a career path
- Expanding opportunities and challenges
- Having some fun!
TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE LIVES TODAY
CONTACT USMoffitt Cancer Center Foundation
12902 Magnolia Drive
Tampa, FL 33612 1-800-456-3434, ext. 1403